IDENTITY & MISSION STATEMENT
At L’Arche Lethbridge we live together in an Intentional Community where our lives are signs of hope and love.
L'Arche Identity Statement
- We are people with and without intellectual disabilities sharing life in communities belonging to an international federation;
- Mutual relationships and trust in God are at the heart of our journey together; and
- We celebrate the unique value of every person and recognize our need of one another.
Our Mission is to:
- Make know the gifts of people with intellectual disabilities revealed through mutually transforming relationships;
- Foster an environment in community that responds to the changing needs of our members while at the same time being faithful to the core values of our founding story; and
- Engage in our diverse cultures, working together toward a more human society